10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT YOU

Posted by Putri Rahman


I
I love the scent of your perfume

II
the way you style your hair so cute

III
and how you care for me.
I think it's cool.

IV
I love every time you walk me home

V
the way we're talking on the phone

VI
And how you love me for me
I think it's cool

VII
I love the color of your car
even the color of your smile

VIII
I love it when you brought to your house

IX
the way your parents treat me nice

X
and how they love me for me
I think its
SWEET.. :D

I've been thinking all the reasons why
I'm so in love with you
I think you are a dream come true

Don't ever change these
10 things i love about you.


-12th October 2009-
our last moment when we seen each other,
but
MY HEART CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU..

XOXO!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments