4 days without you MR.LOVE

Posted by Putri Rahman

salam..
hye2 again !!
so here's the thing my MR.SUGAR LOVE BUSHUUKKK SWEETHEART already left me..
*don't get any wrong idea, i'm not been dumped lar !! T_T*
just he went back to egypt, for his study of course..
i miss you baby..
seriously i do.. T_T
and a day without you is like a year without rain..
*see miss selena gomez, i'm promoting your song here ! T_T*
and you know what i'll try my best to stay strong..
for you, for me, and FOR US of course..
YEAAHHHHH, CHAYO2 princess !!
so here some of the picts during his departure on last 3rd Oct '10..

seriously it does.. T_T

our last pict together..
my ROCKSTAR baby love !

the BYE-BYE moment..
we definitely will miss you sayang..

he's the one that i'm truly, deeply, madly in love with..

sugar sweet honey who accompanied me on that day..
million thanks AYU for being there.. :)


to my dear sayang..
have a happy, bless life over there..
insyaALLAH i'll be just fine over here with all the wonderful peeps around me, so no worries k ! :DDDD
i'm hoping the same thing for you also sweetheart..
best wishes with your study, your life, your everything..
plz.plz,plz, kamu jgn nakal.. lalala~ ! ;DDD
*macam dlm lagu alif satar tue..hehehe.. ;pppp*
forget me not, and love me always !
love you ????
naaaaaa, of course NOT !!!
cause i love you MORE THAN EVER !!
till we meet again sayang..
i'll always be there for you no matter what..
and saya tunggu kamu..
THAT'S MY PROMISE..


BABY I LOVE YOU

Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we make can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced (X2)

I love you, yes I do
I'll be with you as long as you want me to
Until (until) the end (the end) of time

From the day I met you I knew we'd be together
And now I know I wanna be with you forever
I wanna marry you and I wanna have your kids
Thinking never compared to be without Your kisses

I can say I'm truly happy to this day
You made me thank god that I live my life everyday
There's never been a doubt(been a doubt) in my mind (in my mind)
That I regret ever having you by my side

But if the day comes that I have to let you go
I think there's somthin' I should probably let you know
Enjoyd everyday that I spent with you
And I will miss you but I'm happy that I had you at all

Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we made can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced
And I promise you that you will never be replaced

I love you ohh yes I do
I'll be with you as long as you want me to
Until (until) the end (the end) of time


p/s forgot to sampaikan to you hari tue syg, pak guard kirim salam..
and pakcik suruh bwk segulung dulu baru dtg carik i.. ;ppp
*and i'm not kidding, YES HE TOLD ME THAT MY DEAR ! ;DD*

XOXO!

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments